Master Class 2021
$400.00 for 1 year
Master Class: Diseases of the Ageing Brain is a teaching course that offers non-specialists (e.g. Geriatricians, General Physicians, Psychiatrists and Allied Health) an opportunity to learn about practical clinical aspects of common diseases that affect the ageing brain, including Alzheimer’s Disease, Parkinson’s Disease, Lewy Body Dementia, Vascular Dementia, Motor Neurone Disease and Frontotemporal Dementia.
Presented by leading researchers, this course provides valuable insights into these increasingly common diseases.
The opinions expressed in this presentation and on the slides are solely those of the presenter and not necessarily those of Triptych Media or its Parent Company The Post House Pty Ltd. Triptych Media does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information provided herein.
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR BRENDON YEE, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital
- Sleep Disturbances in The Older Patient
DR BASSEL HASSAN, Canterbury Hospital
- Numbness and Sensory Disturbance In The Older Patient – Untangling The Wires
DR NEIL MAHANT
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus – Does It Exist and Is There A Treatment?
DR ALEX FOIS, Brain and Mind Centre, University of Sydney
- Assessing Gait and Balance in the Older Patient
PROFESSOR SUE KURRLE, Northern Clinical School and Partnership Centre For Cognitive Decline, The University of Sydney
- Managing Dementia Dilemmas
DR NICK DAVIES
- Neurological Complications Of COVID-19
DR JANE LONIE
- Assessing Capacity in The Clinic – Pitfalls and Practical Advice
ASSOCIATE PROF MICHAEL WOODWARD, Austin Health
- Subtypes of Alzheimer’s: How Do You Tell and Why Does It Matter?
DR JAMES BURRELL, Neuroscience Research Australia (Neura) And Concord Hospital
- Assessment of Speech and Language Disorders
DR ELIE MATAR, Brain and Mind Centre
- Where Specialties Collide: Delirium, Late Onset Psychiatry And DLB