Master Class 2020
$300.00 for 1 year
Master Class: Diseases of the Ageing Brain is a teaching course that offers non-specialists (e.g. Geriatricians, General Physicians, Psychiatrists and Allied Health) an opportunity to learn about practical clinical aspects of common diseases that affect the ageing brain, including Alzheimer’s Disease, Parkinson’s Disease, Lewy Body Dementia, Vascular Dementia, Motor Neurone Disease and Frontotemporal Dementia.
Presented by leading researchers, this course provides valuable insights into these increasingly common diseases.
The opinions expressed in this presentation and on the slides are solely those of the presenter and not necessarily those of Triptych Media or its Parent Company The Post House Pty Ltd. Triptych Media does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information provided herein.
PROFESSOR CARMELLE PEISAH, Conjoint Professor UNSW, Clinical Associate Professor, The University of Sydney
- Death and The Ageing Brain: Care, Consensus and Capacity
DR BASSEL HASSAN, Canterbury Hospital
- Managing Fits, Faints and Funny Turns in The Older Patient
DR STEVE WINTERS, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital
- Stroke Syndromes – How to Recognise Them and Do They Matter
DR ALEX FOIS, Brain and Mind Centre, University of Sydney
- A Practical Approach to Tremor
PROFESSOR SUE KURRLE, Northern Clinical School and Partnership Centre For Cognitive Decline, The University of Sydney
- Non-Pharmacological Management of The Behavioural And Psychological Symptoms Of Dementia
PROFESSOR IAN CAMERON, University of Sydney And The John Walsh Centre, Kolling Institute
- Acute and Chronic Rehabilitation for The Ageing Brain
ASSOCIATE PROF MICHAEL WOODWARD, Austin Health
- Mild Cognitive Impairment – Do We Need to Diagnose or Manage It?
- Is It Too ‘Late’ To Worry About Limbic-Predominant Age-Related Tdp-43 Encephalopathy
DR JAMES BURRELL, Neuroscience Research Australia (Neura) And Concord Hospital
- Investigating Dementia in The General Neurology Clinic
DR ELIE MATAR, Brain and Mind Centre
- Lewy Body Dementia – Diagnosis and Management